When evaluating multiple bids for catering services, it is important to be sure that you are making accurate comparisons – “apples to apples,” so to speak. Moncla’s offers the following list of questions to serve as an aid in your decision making process:
- Does the company providing the bid specialize in catering?
- Can the caterer provide service in the specified time frame?
- How many members of the company’s staff will be on hand to manage service during the event?
- During serving, will the food be kept warm in chafing dishes?
- How will the food be presented to your guests?
- Will measures be taken to ensure that food safety protocols are followed?
- Do they have the equipment to serve multiple locations?
- What quality of utensils and plates are included in the bid?
- Are clean-up services after the event included in the bid?
- Do they have the required insurance and credentials to be on your property?
At Moncla’s, we are catering specialists, with the know-how and the expertise that can only be gained through years of experience. If you have any questions regarding our bid or any others that you may receive, please feel free to contact us at (409) 840-9051. We look forward to providing you with exemplary service at your next catered event.
President – Moncla’s Catering